Number of Openings: 1
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Bill Rate : 40$/hr
Our client, a large, reputable company is looking for a SQA Tester to join
their team in Parsippany, NJ on a contract basis. The contract is scheduled
to run through the end of March 2015 with a possibility of extension.
Conversion to a full-time employee is possible for the right candidate. The
SQA Tester has the primary responsibility to develop, establish and enforce
quality assurance standards and measures for information technology within
the organization. The position works as a liaison between the business and
the development team. As a SQA Tester, you are responsible for developing
the execution of test plans, test scripts, regression testing ( unit,
functional, interface, end-to-end integration, end-to-end acceptance ) and
usability ( component usability, functional usability ), as well as
documentation of defects and enhancements, creating automated scripts and
utilizing testing tools.
* 3+ years of SQA testing experience.
* HP Quality Center, QTP (highly preferred) and/or similar testing tools,
and the ability to generate scripted tests using the tools specific
* Experience with both automated and manual testing is preferred.
* MS SQL Server.
* Ability to extract data from the database writing SQL queries.
* Ability to understand customer and user requirements, their strategies,
and their goals.
* Demonstrated experience with and/or ability to learn and deploy the
following elicitation techniques: Brainstorming; Storyboarding or
"white-boarding"; Review of existing requirements; Review of existing
* Ability to translate between technologists and business users.
* Ability to think "outside the box" with regards to using technology to
satisfy usability requirements.
* Courteous, pleasant and cooperative attitude and a spirit of teamwork; be
Thanks & Regards
Direct : 214-774-2196
Business Development Executive
E-mail: sra...@svitinc.com | G-mail: sravan.svit...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.