Please reply at

Archer Developer
3+ Months Contract

7-10 years of proven Archer GRC Strategic leadership
7-10 years of advanced Archer GRC development and configuration
Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships
and trust

*Plusses *
Hold certification in the most recent version of Archer GRC

*Role *Deliver actionable reporting, dashboards and iViews tailored to the
needs of the Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Program
Identify gaps in the current implementation, usage and data quality as it
relates to the needs of the BISO office
Design and influence an improvements roadmap and plan
Ability to flex between Archer GRC Strategy and finite configuration
Ability to effectively communicate to/from executive leadership and
peer/technical teams
Make recommendations on end-user usage training to help improve data
quality and consistency