PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Biztalk Consultant *for one of our
NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Biztalk Consultant
*Location: *Princeton, NJ
*Duration: *12+ Months
- Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with
domain skill required)
- Experience in technologies like MS BIZTALK 2010/13(At least 6+
yrs.), Microsoft SharePoint, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Non Mandatory Skill
- Knowledgeable with integrating SAP business partner.
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding on ACORD RLC messages, AMS
Gateway implementation, EBOT, ECOT
- Experience with Xerox EIP for MFD, experience with configuring XEROX
MFD and customize the MFD display.
- Experience with Exchange server and outlook add-in
*Required Experience* *(Same as Relevant Experience)*
- Strong programming skills with BizTalk server. Proficient with
BizTalk orchestration, mapper, adapters. Proficiency in creating pipeline
- Able to apply BizTalk design patterns
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming. Able to apply
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Able to provide good quality design spec and documentation
- Analytical and communication skills. Quickly understand business
requirements and provide optimal solution
- Programming skills in WCF, web services, XSLT, XML, XSD
- SQL programming skills. Able to optimize and tune queries. Proficient
in creating complex stored procedures and views.
- ASP.net, C#, CSS, ADO.net
- Installations, Deployment and troubleshooting
- Strong experience with SharePoint services and creating web parts
- Experience with CAML query.
- BAM, BAM API, BAM Portal knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of BizTalk server / performance tuning
- SOA architecture design and extensive ESB Toolkit knowledge and
- Responsible for Solution, Estimation;
- Solution Proposition to Clients;
- Build client relationships in existing accounts;
- Review Statement of Work;
- Drive Solution / Framework Creation initiatives for customer
- Provide Architecture Guidelines, Integration roadmap and Governance to
all Integration projects in the organization;
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.