PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *IT Project Manager *for one of our
GA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *IT Project Manager
*Location: *Atlanta, GA
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Must Have Skills:*
· 10 years PM experience in large application development and data
migration with complicated projects that have interactions with several
groups/channels within a project.
· Ability to build a strong team and keep them motivated.
· Extensive experience in cross-matrix projects. Resumes should
show this by indicating number of groups involved in project.
· Hands-on budget management of budgets greater than $2million.
Resumes should show budget for project.
· Hands-on schedule management. PM must be hands-on with schedule,
show dependencies have a greater than average skill set in MS Project
*Must Have Skills:*
10 years PM experience. Hopefully many of those years are as a contractor
Works well with very smart IT people
*IT Project Management*
10 years PM experience in complicated projects that have interactions with
Work closely with manager to get needed resources for project.
Work with team to create a plan and have them deliver.
We have our own in-house methodology
Ability to build a strong team and keep them motivated
· Responsibilities include working in the IT HR portfolio to update
the Client portal.
· The objective is to implement a stable, highly available,
supportable system that can accommodate client’s varied and increasing
communication needs, and provide a fast and easy tool for publishing
· Should have experience in leading a SharePoint or Office365
project and/or managed a portal implementation.
· Should have experience managing enterprise-wide projects and is
capable of leading a large number of business teams.
· The PM will provide oversight in forecasting, managing, tracking,
and reporting project progress, issues, budget, and scope changes to
achieve successful project completion, on-time, and within budget.
· Other requirements include managing communications and
expectations of clients, sponsors, users, team, contractors and the
enterprise while ensuring project adherence to established project
methodologies and standards, including developing resource plans, risk
assessments, project plans, checkpoint reviews, and other deliverables as
the project requires.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.