Hope you are doing great.!!
This is *Richard* from *SVK* Systems.
Please check the below requirement from one of our clients and let me know
if you have any matching consultant for this position.
Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>
*Role: Sr SQL DBA*
*Location: Jersey City NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Candidates must be a good SQL Server DBA, that is committed to learning
Sybase immediately and learning People Soft and Oracle down the road.
• 7+ years as Senior SQL Server DBA
• Performance tuning at both server level and query level. Candidate must
have knowledge of SQL Server dynamic management views.
• SQL server internals
• Mirroring, log shipping and replication.
• Scripting. Ability to write bat scripts, vb-scripts or SSIS packages..
• SQL Server Clustering
• Integration Services, Reporting services and Analysis services
*SQL Server administration required skills:*
• Senior SQL Server DBA
• Good knowledge of performance tuning at both server level and query
level. Candidate must be knowledge of perfmon, SQL Server dynamic
• Good knowledge of sql server internals
• Good knowledge of partitioning
• Good knowledge of mirroring, log shipping and replication.
• Good knowledge of scripting. Ability to write bat scripts, vb-scripts or
• Good Knowledge of SQL Server Clustering
• Knowledge of Integration Services, Reporting services and Analysis
*Interpersonal required skills:*
• Ability to think about a problem, identify what we have and implement
solutions to solve the problem independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think in and out of the box.
• Must be willing to take responsibility and ownership instead of waiting
to be assigned work.
• Must be willing to participate in follow the sun support for SQL and
• The candidate must be willing to provide weekend support for SQL and
Sybase, The support is rotated among DBA's in US and India.
*Nice to have:*
• People Soft Administrative skills. If not, the candidate must be willing
to learn and help the global team support it.
• Must be able to work from vague to incomplete requirements. Candidate
must be able to look at requirements, ask questions and complete the
requirements before starting work
• Knowledge of Sybase
• Knowledge of Oracle.
*Notes from Hiring manager-*
Candidate will be an engineering DBA, not just a production DBA
Responsible for innovative server builds.
SSRS, SSAS, SSIS packages
Creating many new things, not just fixes
Strong member of the team required to work on 340 SQL DB’s Version 2005 to
Will also support Sybase DB’s
Must come out of Enterprise Environment
Prefer Financial services exp
*Richard | *Sr IT Recruiter
*SVK Systems Inc*
(Microsoft & Oracle Certified Partner)
YIM / GTalk : *richard05svk*
*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.