PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle SOA Architect *for one of our clients *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle SOA Architect
*Location: *Los Angeles, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
The SOA Architect must have a combination of:
· Provide expertise in the design, development and implementation
of SOA integrations and software solutions that meet the business
requirements of the organization. Create , review designs , design patterns
for *Oracle Service Bus* , *IBM Data Power* , Oracle SOA Suite
· Responsible for creating application architecture and design
documents in compliance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).Strong
knowledge and implementation expertise in integration patterns.
· Hands on OSB implementation experience - OSB proxy service and
business service for different protocols, message flows , DB adapters ,File
&FTP adapters, JMS resources and adapter , Java Callout , Service call out,
Exception handling, Security
· Hands on implementation and design experience experience in IBM
· Good exposure on *Insurance domain & IAA Model*
· Oracle SOA Suite 11g – SCA, Oracle BPEL, Human Workflow ,Mediator
, OWSM , JCA adapters (DB , JMS, File , FTP),BAM, Composite and component
level exception handling, Security , Transaction Management
· Architect with a balanced view of all key architectural quality
metrics such as performance, scalability, reliability, availability,
agility and interoperability
· Good in different web service open standards including WS-Policy,
WS-Security, WS-Addressing and other WS-* stack
· Strong issue fixing and debugging skills
*Roles & Responsibilities*
The main responsibilities are:
· Understanding client requirement and prepare the requirement and
design document based on the client input Software development process
· Coordinating development deliverable inline with client
· Experience in responding to customer-facing activities like
· Design and implementation of SOA Services
· Provide subject matter expertise based on past experiences of SOA
and OSB implementations
Additional responsibilities may include from time to time:
· Investigate new tools
· Implementing correct design pattern for a particular use case
· Provide expert knowledge to SOA Dev Team
· Participating in SOA Governance activities.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.