Please submit resumes to

Title: Sr. .Net Developer with United Airlines exp.
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

The client is looking for a Sr. .Net Developer consultant with minimum 8+
years of total IT experience. They are looking for someone with previous
experience working with United Airlines must.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*

*Iselin,Nj 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed