Please reply at

Position : .NET Developer
Location : Concord, NH -- (F2F Interview)
Duration : 6 Months Contract

The successful candidate will be responsible for assiting our client
replace their current  database with a MongoDB datastore.  The following
skills will be required to complete the assignment.

Fluent Microsoft .Net developer using C#.
Experience with ReSharper.
Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
Web Client development using jQuery, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap,
Agile Software Engineering Practices / Tools.
Experience doing TDD (Test Driven Development)
SOLID principles of object design.
NUnit unit testing framework.
Cruise Control continuous integration.