*Greetings from Robert,*
*Location: Tampa FL*
*Duration: 2 years*
*Position#1 Job Description – (Preferred Telecom Layer1 Testing Exp 5-10
· Experience in Broadband Order Entry & Management, Layer 1
Provisioning/Circuit Design, NMS/EMS Discovery and Implementation,
Activation, Billing, Service Fulfilment.
· Experience in Layer1 Inventory creation via Templates and
management for Wireline Services.
· Experience on Layer2 Equipment’s (Switches/Routers).
· Broadband Service Provisioning inclusive of MPLS, DS1, DS3,
SONET/SDH, ETHERNET…etc. and All OSI Layers and their functionality.
· Understanding on Network Topology Creation (Metro Rings/Mesh,
Regional, ULH Network) with Transmission techniques like ROADM, DWDM.
· Understanding on various Vendor equipment’s (FUJITSU, CIENA,
ALCATEL-LUCENT, TELLABS etc.)
· Understanding the Processes of SDLC including Testing Life Cycle
· Experience in various types of testing like Sanity testing,
Functional testing, System Integration, and Regression testing.
· Experience on Traceability Matrix and Test Plan, preparing and
executing Test Scenarios/Cases based on Business requirements and Technical
· Experience in Defect Tracking, Bug Reporting and preparation and
publishing of Test Reports .
· Defect Management Tools like HP Quality Center.
*Position#2 Job Description ( VOIP Tester)*
- The responsibility includes working as a domain expert in diverse &
complex Strategic Network, NExT initiatives within VOIP Provisioning arena.
- This involves in-depth knowledge of the business process, Network,
Provisioning systems involved.
- The position will need strong partnership with business counterpart to
evaluate business need.
- The responsibility includes building a strong business / end to end flow
ownership among the certification team.
- The position will require successful partnership with development teams,
Engineering Lab [ME], E2E/IST and other System Test organizations, project
PMs to collaborate and communicate issues/risks to make the certification
process visible, effective and on-time.
- The position will require ability to transform functional, business and
system knowledge into effective test case planning and execution.
- Work with development organization to resolve issues on a timely manner.
- Maintain & Develop custom scripts for automation using automation testing
- Prepare daily status reports with Progression and Regression results
including issues, if any.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex business problems
will be required.
*Required Skills/ Experience: *
- 6 - 8 years of experience working as System test engineer, Senior Quality
Assurance engineer. 6+ years' experience working in Telecom domain a MUST.
- Had contributed in one or multiple Verizon Flagship / strategic product
offerings in the VoIP Provisioning & Activation arena.
- Posses understanding & visibility into end to end product offering and
architecture, preferably Type2 Ethernet, VoIP.
- Outstanding communication, analytical skills and ability to function in a
globally diverse work environment.
- Had earlier track record of strong partnership with business
- 5+ years' experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool,
preferably HP QC.
- 3+ years' experience in Advanced Automation scripting using Automation
testing tool, preferably HP QTP.
- Detail understanding of IP Contact Center, IP Toll Free, IP IVR, Hosted
IP Centrex, BroadSoft, PBX, SBC, SIP trunking, CPE Gateway, VoIP
- Able to understand Business Requirement Document and translate them into
effect Test Plan/ Test case
- Experience & strong background in networking technology such as Layer 1/
2/ 3 switches, routers and firewalls.
- Has natural ability to be detail oriented and to be a problem solver.
- Need ability to provide or evaluate business solution and associated
business benefits for a complex VoIP business and architectural solution
- Minimum BS/BA degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent Engineering
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>** |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.