Please reply at

Position : Endeca Admin/ Developer
Location : Springfield, MO
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

This candidate will support Endeca servers within our client’s eCommerce
workflow applications and on line catalogue.

Candidate must have 3-5 years experience:
Supporting Endeca server environment
Understanding and Troubleshooting Web Development
Managing Multiple and Diverse 3rd Party Vendors
Hands on interaction with Business users
Experience with researching Data Logs
Some Mentoring-Best Practices-Client may not be using Endeca to its
Redefining search rules
On Call

On Line Retail, Catalogues or eCommerce