Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position : Endeca Admin/ Developer
Location : Springfield, MO
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

This candidate will support Endeca servers within our client’s eCommerce
workflow applications and on line catalogue.

Candidate must have 3-5 years experience:
Supporting Endeca server environment
Understanding and Troubleshooting Web Development
Managing Multiple and Diverse 3rd Party Vendors
Endeca
Java
Oracle
Hands on interaction with Business users
Experience with researching Data Logs
Some Mentoring-Best Practices-Client may not be using Endeca to its
potential
Redefining search rules
On Call

*Preferred*