(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements to
*Rate is Open and Competitive*
*Location: Augusta, ME*
*6+ Months Contract*
The client uses Pegasystems software for business process management
The client is seeking to replace the Department Resource’s Licensing and
Landings application. This project will require development in Pega Rules
Process Commander (PRPC) version 7.1.X and will be based on the soon to be
released Public Sector Licensing Framework. It will be developed using
scrum project management and shall consist of three, three week sprints as
well as transition to production. The resource will be part of a team
consisting of a scrum master, engagement lead, business architect, senior
systems architect (3) and an application tester who will be responsible for
replacing the Department of Marine Resources’ Licensing and Landings
system. Manages, organizes, and administers systems analysis and
preparation of applications and operating systems programming to process
data and solve problems by use of computers.
• Establishes priorities and schedules, and oversees and reviews work of
systems analysis personnel and programming personnel.
• Reviews feasibility studies and time and cost estimates of new or revised
• Assists in the development of standards, procedures, and operating
• A combination of directly-related technical training and hands-on
• Works with stakeholders and management to ensure projects are completed
on time and according to organization standards.
• Consults with personnel in other information systems groups to coordinate
• Consults with management to clarify systems and programs intent, identify
problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of application systems
• Participates in developing a project plan and schedule with key
milestones, contingency plans, workflow charts or diagrams, considering
factors, such as resource requirements, computer storage capacity and
speed, extent of peripheral equipment, and intended use of output data.
• Manages conversion of workflow charts to language that can be processed
by computer and entering of program codes and test data into computer.
• Analyzes test runs on computer and supervises correction of coded program
and input data.
• Manages the revision of existing programs to increase operating
efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
• Trains subordinates in systems analysis, feasibility studies,
programming, and program coding.
• Prescribes standards for terms and symbols used to simplify
interpretation of programs.
• Collaborates with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new
• Prepares records and reports
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.