Please reply at

Position :  Alfresco Developer
Location : Jersey City, New Jersey
Duration : 6-12 months Contract

*Minimum Requirements :*We are looking for a alfresco developer who has
experience working with both Alfresco One & community version.
Basically strong understanding on document management
Have experienced with Alfresco APIs. Have done customization on Alfresco.
Worked on Alfresco workflows
Worked on Alfresco web scripts and built integration with other systems or
Web UIs for display and rendering purpose

Looking for a document management system and will need to have custom API’s
built as well as workflows. Needs to have  AlFresco experience