Please reply at

Position : PeopleSoft HCM Functional Lead/Business Analyst
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : 6 Months Contract

*Description of Work*
The project goals is to:
integrate two PeopleSoft Environments (Org1 and Org2) applications across
the following areas:
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1
HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Time & Labor

*The resource will be responsible for:*
Fit gap analysis
Data Integration approach