Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
Length: 1 Year
• ******Seeking an independent worker with strong communication
and process experience (process maps, procedure writing, FMEA, RACI,
SIPOC). An ideal candidate has significant process experience and has
worked with subject matter experts to elicit process information in past
• This role is in an exciting area and will help launch a new
FX platform in the capital markets group.
• Seeking someone with Derivatives experience in past roles,
though an aptitude to learn the material is sufficient.
• **** Provides business process or systems support that may
include duties such as root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or
systems, iterative problem definition and hypothesized improvement
• Experience using SIPOC analysis, process maps, and RACI, Six
Sigma or other related methodologies.
• May include facilitation of Kaizen events.
• May involve re-engineering of existing processes. Includes
facilitation of organizational change and performance measures.
• Service experience 3+ years in financial services environment
• Related Experience 1-3 years BSA experience preferred but not
• Financial Institution Experience preferred but not required
• Quantitative & Analytical Skills Strong;
• Demonstrated experience supporting business process
improvement projects Methodologies
• Demonstrated experience applying basic concepts of
• Provides clear concise communication with project team and
• Demonstrated ability to influence.
• Ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.