*Relevant Experience 15 years ……..5 years of relevant experience*..
Please let me know if you have any resource for this position.
*Senior / Principal Technical Architect:*
*Technical/Functional Skills : *IP multicast, QOS and LTE (eMBMS)
*Experience Required : *
Blended experience in the following area applying skills in a systems
· Telecom and Broadcast technologies and standards
· Deep technical understanding of IP and Wireless networks including
· Strong LTE (eMBMS) experience.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Partner with business stakeholders to review and understand
business & technical requirements.
· Translate business requirements into technical specifications and
· Document and review technical specifications with cross-functional
· Facilitate and lead design review sessions and technical
· Support the project through entire development lifecycle from
initial kick-off to production deployment
· Participate in commercial-off-the-shelf product evaluation and
· Be a subject matter expert in the assigned functional domain
· Research emerging trends and technologies
· Proactively identify and suggest architectural improvements in
· This position requires strong business system analysis skills,
capability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
and architectural designs, ability to serve as a subject matter expert
during development, test and deployment activities, and understanding
the long-term technology and design goals.
· Learn the end-to-end delivery for each service, seeking to
understand the function and scaling of each component in the supply chain
from data ingest to customer consumption
· Create a reproducible method to aide in scaling each service
· Seek to understand how to innovate each service delivery chain,
making practical recommendations to efficiently scale current and
· Create documentation suitable for presenting to operations,
engineering and executive teams
· Communicate the scaling design and concepts to software
architecture, infrastructure architecture, operations and executive teams
· Lead technical decision making exercises
· Drive recommendations to gain consensus from all impacted groups
· Remain informed on new technologies
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168
M : 609-277-3331
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.