Hope you are doing well!
Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Idexcel We have a urgent
need at MD mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with your
word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Embedded Software Engineer*
*Location: Gaithersburg, MD*
- Should have excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Candidate will work on small size feature development and fixing bugs in
existing platform software components.
- Micro-processor boot loader programming/porting
- Linux Board Support Package, Kernel programming and Device drivers
- Debug embedded code using GDB/emulator/Oscilloscope/Logic-analyzer
- TCP/IP network programming
- Proficiency in Unix shell scripting as well as higher level scripting
languages (for example, Python)
- Should be familiar with hardware interfaces such as I2C, SPI, PCI-E,
- TI DSP programming experience will be a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Senior Recruiter | Idexcel Inc.*
*Work: 703-230-2698 | **tumen...@idexcel.com <tumen...@idexcel.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.