*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Finance Functional Consultant

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ months

*Project Title*

PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Finance Functional Consultant

*Project Description and Phases*

The Student Finance Consultant will assist with both the Campus Solutions
Reimplementation Project

*Project Objective*

Implement Campus Solutions Reimplementation Project (and supporting
Reinvention strategies) by supporting the Student Financials and other
related areas

*Skills/Qualifications Desired*

·        Experienced with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 Student Finance
and other related areas

·        Skilledin/with Higher Education

·        Experienced as a Functional Lead

·        Experienced with Configuration

·        Experienced with Training development, documentation, and delivery

·        Experienced with Testing

·        Experienced supporting Campus Solutions upgrade and post Go-Live

*Project Scope*

·        Assist with Client Reinvention strategic goals

·        Assist with the Campus Solutions Reimplementation Project focusing
on Student Financials and related areas

*Deliverables (as-needed)*

*Planning and Initiation*

·        Assist with Project Execution Documents

·        Assist with Project Plan

*Analysis and Design*

·        Assist with Requirement/DesignSessions

·        Assist with Testing Strategy and Plan

·        Assist with Training Strategy and Plan

·        Assist with Configuring/System Design

·        Assist with Design Signoff

·        Configured System

·        System Testing

·        Training Requirements

·        Communications

*Testing and Training*

·        System Design Testing

·        Testing Signoff

·        Training Materials, Schedule, Plan and Sessions

*Implement and Rollout*

·        Signoff

·        Production Support – if/where needed

*Period of Performance*

3-6 Months

*Physical Location(s) -  Where Work Will Be Performed*

Most, if not all, work will be performed onsite (Chicago).  If offsite work
is needed, prior approval is required.

*Supplies and Equipment*

Vendor and/or candidate should supply/bring their own laptop, etc.

*Payment Rate*

All-inclusive Rate

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*

*Iselin,Nj 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed