*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: *Oracle* EBS *Financial* Functional Consultant

Location: Brea, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Overall Exp. (in years)  : 8 Years

Primary Skill: *Oracle* EBS *Financial* Functional Consultant

* Should have 8 plus years of experience working with *Oracle* EBS
Applications specifically with *Finance* Module.

* Expert level understanding of functionality of *Oracle Financials*

* *GL*, *AP*, AR.

* Work with users in understanding their needs, implementing Receivables
and EBS Tax is required.

* Work closely with *Finance* to support their *Oracle*

* Business Suite *development*, *analysis*, and user support needs.

* Strong Functional skills are required with some technical knowledge.

* Apply business *process* *analysis* and vision to achieve the companys
*Finance* objectives through EBS Work with end users and hosting vendor to
resolve day to day Production issues

* Gather *requirements*, analyze and create MD50 and MD 70 documents for
new projects

* Work with Technical resource to build the concurrent *process* Work with
*Oracle* by opening SRs and implement solutions

* Strong knowledge of *Finance* and Accounting principles and procedures
preferred

* Demonstrated ability to extract *requirements* from users who may not
understand a systems *development* life cycle

* Strong organizational skills are required to manage competing priorities

* Create *SQL* queries against *Oracle* tables to troubleshoot, develop
*metrics*, and create adhoc *reporting* as needed.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sriram,*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*sri...@saperedata.com*
<https://p3plcpnl0094.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess6587288724/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=sriram%40saperedata.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*

*Iselin,Nj 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line