Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*.NET Lead Job # 2285*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Number of openings: 1*
· Must be comfortable in a fast-paced Agile environment.
· Extensive experience with .Net technologies and Object-Oriented
design patterns is required.
· Experience leading a small team of developers is preferred.
· Dev Lead expectations (composed of 60% facilitation & 40%
o Meet with Solution Designers and Architects regarding user stories and
development best practices.
o Disseminate concepts from Architecture team to the developers.
o Perform code reviews for effectiveness and quality, in-line with
established best practices.
o Participate in all Sprint/Scrum activities.
o Provide testing guidance for QA resources.
o Provide deployment guidance for Release team.
o Write code.
*Java Developer Job # 2235*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Number of openings: 2*
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates
design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves
technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a
bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience
in the field or in a related area.
· Java Experience
· BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2-4 years in architecting large and business critical systems
· 6 - 8 years of experience in developing, deploying and
administering Java/J2EE applications
· 3 - 6 years of experience in Java/J2EE, with RESTFUL and SOAP web
· 3 - 5 years of strong experience with XML (SAX/DOM), XSLT and SOAP
· 2 - 4 Years of experience in developing applications in Oracle
· 2 - 4 years of GUI/web development experience using Java/J2EE
· 2 - 4years of experience in SOA
· In depth knowledge of UNIX environment that includes 4-7 years of
experience in shell scripting
· 2 - 4 years of experience of JBOSS application server
· 1 - 2 years of experience of CAMEL application server
· Business knowledge and technical expertise in telephone
provisioning will be a plus
· Must have experience in developing performance intensive, high
availability application preferably using Oracle cluster
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.