Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Rate: $35/hr. on C2C only
Title: QA with strong Unix Skills
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: 18+ Months
Start Date: ASAP
NOTE: MUST be local for in person interview
*Required Skills**: *
***Must have proven communication and *UNIX skill set*.***
• Must have experience in QA process and SDLC (3+/5+ years)
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have proven team lead experience
• 1+/2+ years command line testing on UNIX or LINUX platform. Please note:
just working in a Unix/Linux environment is not enough. They must know Unix
commands as our testing happens from the command line.
• Web Methods experience and using is a plus but, if candidate does not
have the experience, we are willing to train
• Analyze Requirement and Functional technical design documents and
generate positive and negative test scenarios
• Create test plans and give test plan walkthroughs
• Logs, assigns and tracks defects
• Generate progress and traceability reports
• Chair defect meeting when required
• Responsible for keeping testing on deadline.
• Update test status daily for project team
• Approves code deploy requests when directed to do so
• Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with partners
in business, development and engineering teams, project managers, etc.
• Experience with the use of Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM) in support
of test management
• Ensures use of standard QA tools (example: ALM) and Wholesale QA standard
• 1+/2+ years of experience in banking commercial payments
• Experience with the use of WebMethods, WinSCP, Putty tools
• Experience with the use of text editor, like Ultra Edit, Notepad++, to
create and mockup transaction data files in different file formats i.e.
xml, csv etc.
• Technical education desired
• Fast-paced batch processing environment experience
• Software Testing Professional Certification preferred
• Ability to work independently with little direction
• Flexible and able to work effectively on more than one project with
changing priorities with a strong sense of urgency
• Good understanding of testable requirements
• Familiarity with the Wells Fargo Enterprise Test environment a plus
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.