Please reply at

Position : C# SDET
Location : Redmond, WA (*Locals ONLY*)
Duration : 12 + Months Contract

*Required Skills*

*The qualified candidate must….*
be proficient in C, C#, C++ (desired)
Be proficient in SQL to analyze telemetry results.
Previous experience testing at Microsoft, preferably on a Windows project
knowing the Windows Engineering System.
Have demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging abilities
using Microsoft platform tools (e.g. Visual Studio, WinDBG)
Past Experience working in Security is a huge plus. Areas we are interested
include experience in Crypto, Code Integrity, Signing, Secure Boot, TPM,
Have a passion for working with security, on mobile and desktop devices.

The right candidate must have demonstrated programming capabilities and a
passion for learning new years quickly.The right candidate must know and
have previous experience with C, C#, SQL. Experience with C++ is also
desired, but not a requirement.