Location: Augusta, ME
Rate: $55/h on C2C
Duration: 12+ months
Due: Monday 01/09/2015
Years of Relevant Experience: 8 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
with advanced study preferred.
• Must be able to read requirements and write code in Power
Builder and in PL_SQL.
• Must have working abilities working with Oracle 11G
• Must be able to provide *documentation* of all changes, test
scripts and test results.
• Must be able to work with the business for clarifications when
• S/he will be expected to understand and become the expert for a
specific area of a larger system and understand ramifications for changes
being made, once familiar with the system.
• Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem
formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.
• Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block
diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying
extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced
mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and
understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.
• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may
require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
• Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve
problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing
• Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications
are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for
modifications or enhancements
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to
develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by
business and technical stakeholders.
• May coordinate activities of computer programmers.
• Plan all required process steps.
• Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan.
• Provide status of work to Team Lead.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks
affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency
plans as necessary.
• Engage in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
• Provide expertise in one or more database environments.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7
PROGRAMMING LANG/DVLPMT TOOLS: Power Builder
DB SYSTEMS/ TOOLS: PL_SQL with Oracle database
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.