---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Need Java Developer Full TIme (GC's and Citizens)
Need GC’s and Citizens
*Java Software Engineer* for a *permanent* position in the greater Nashville
area. We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Java developer candidate to
manage multiple projects and provide technical leadership.
*Essential job functions and responsibilities include but are not limited
to the following:*
- Be a key contributor to large scale developments
- Understand and apply good architectural principles and be able to work
collaboratively with others to design the best solutions.
- Incorporate industry best practices in your daily job functions
- Ensure good code quality and provide role model behaviors for
refactoring, pair programming and code reviews.
- J2SE5 or Java SE 6
- Experience with the Spring Framework, Messaging, Hibernate
- Experience with Oracle server side development on Unix/Linux,
- 2+ years’ experience in the architecture and design of applications at
a component and enterprise level.
- Experience applying solutions to cater for non-functional requirements
including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability.
- Experience coordinating major releases and supporting critical
- 2+ years’ experience obtaining initial requirements and then
iteratively refining these to remove any ambiguity
- Competitive compensation package
- Base salary + bonus eligibility
- Matching 401K and employer paid retirement contribution credit
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Relocation assistance
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
10 AUSTIN AVE, ISELIN, NJ 08830
*(W) 732-444-6366* | Fax: 732-862-1228
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.