PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Pega Lead Consultant *for one of our
Hills, CA or Addison, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Pega Lead Consultant
*Location: *Agoura Hills, CA or Addison, TX
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
*Team Lead Level (PEGASYSTEMS Sr Developer and/or Architect)*
* Job Description:*
These Consultant level positions work with senior architects to design and
implement information systems for clients, using the latest SOA and
Pegasystems technologies and practices. Specific responsibilities vary by
project. PRPC professionals will provide task decomposition, technical
guidance, and hands-on installation, implementation, or tuning of
Pegasystems' solutions. Will be in direct contact with project managers,
architects, junior team members (onshore and off), and client staff.
Professionals will be involved in development of both technical and
process-oriented rules, design of object-oriented systems, installation of
Pegasystems PRPC (PegaRulesProcessCommander) and related infrastructure.
Will create system interfaces, and conduct performance audits and code
reviews to ensure high quality of team's project or work order deliverables.
* * 3+ years technology experience * 3+ years of consulting experience * 1+
year of Architecture * Bachelors degree * Pega Rules Process Commander
(PRPC) technical and product knowledge Preferred Skills: ** Pega Rules
Process Commander (PRPC) or Chordiant technical and product knowledge; PRPC
* Possess one of the following certifications: CSA (Certified System
Architect), CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) or LSA (Lead System
• Ability to transform Business Requirement into Business Process, Class
Structure using DCO*.*
· Experience in Pega 7.0, Pega 6.2 , Pega BIX.
* Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry
* 5 years experience with software architecture and SOA services
* Experience designing and developing process based solutions
* Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
* Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM.
* Experience in real-time decisioning
* Experience in WebSphere/Weblogic Application Server
* Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database
(Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE) and other technologies
(MQSeries, JMS, Struts, JUnit, etc.)
• Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management
Systems including architecting and designing for performance and
scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for
· Ability to quickly prototype mockups for approval by the client.
· Experience in managing team of Junior Developers and help them
to resolve any development issues.
* Hands-on XML or UML experience
* Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
*Key Responsibilities May Include:*
* Reads requirements documentation and translates into clearly documented
designs and assigns tasks appropriate to more junior project team members
in both technical and process consulting specialties.
* Assists with analysis, design and implementation of real-time decisioning
or decision management solutions.
* Ensures maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment by providing
clear guidance on development best-practices, performing regular code and
design reviews, coaching project team members, and representing intent and
approach to client staff.
* Works as part of a project team or stand-alone to ensure that the
business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches
requirements. Explore design implications and works toward appropriate
balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
* Driving, assisting, supervising or reviewing technology diagnosis and
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.