PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Sr. Java Developer *for one of our
,CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants
are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Sr. Java Developer
*Location: *Sunnyvale ,CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
· Perform software development and support activities to support the
client's applications and ensuring the highest software standards.
· To develop, support and design applications based on Java, J2EE.
· Apply development skills and technology during development
· Maintain, develop, prototype, and test of the required subsystem and
its interface to the system
· Interface with project stakeholders to ensure that the system
objectives are balanced with overall project objectives
· Provide design ideas to the leadership of the project team
· Represent the team as required
· Assist management in the development of policies and procedures which
improve the ability to meet requirements
· Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work,
meetings, and decisions
· Work within a Project Team environment
· Understand and promote the quality policy
· Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements
· Candidate should have 5+ years of experience with the expertise in
the following skills...
· Core Java (JDK 1.6)
· JVM Tuning
· Performance optimization
· Linux OS
· JBoss Application Server
· Encryption Algorithms
· Java Sr. Developer
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.