Please Check the below requirement. And let me know if you are
*Business Intelligence Developer (Pentaho PDI)*
Location : Herndon, VA
Duration : 6+ months
- 5+ years of *ETL* experience, 2+ years of ETL using *Pentaho Data
Integration* (Kettle and Spoon) and *XML* processing (SAX and DOM) a
- Experience with Map/Reduce and Hive on Hadoop is a plus.
- Experience in a scripting language is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking and systematic problem solving skills,
- Experience in Data Warehousing solution is a big plus.
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
The ETL developer is assigned to a specific software solution and is
responsible for designing and developing transformations to ingest and
manipulate data from various sources within the client and their extended
environment. Responsibilities also include defining user needs, providing
input to functional design, testing and troubleshooting.
- Senior level expertise in designing and troubleshooting pentaho data
integration(kettle) jobs, transformations, steps and hadoop-hdfs-hive based
- Strong expertise in writing PL/SQL scripts, functions, stored
procedures, complex SQL queries, PL/SQL analytical functions, hierarchical,
- Expert in design and development of jobs to capture CDC(Change Data
Capture) from source systems.
- Experience with ETL loads for Facts and Dimension tables.
- Expertise in java scripts, UNIX shell scripts to support custom
functions or steps.
- Expert in designing and setting up exception handling and performance
tuning of jobs.
*Thanks & Regards*
Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.