Please reply at

Position : MicroStrategy Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Duration : 6 Months Contract + Extension

1099-W2 Must be Independent Consultants NO Employers

*Required Skills :*
MicroStrategy dashboard Development, MSTR Report Development, SQL/ETL

*Position details:*
This group is developing a new product for this division which is a
dashboard for their major medical providers that involves a customized
MicroSrtategy platform. This position will be responsible for the overall
standards, execution, and optimization of the MicroStrategy architecture
for the Business Intelligence environment.