Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Dynamics CRM consultant
*Duration:* 12 Mo Contract.
*Location:* Austin, TX
*Why is role open now? *
· Serve as combination business analyst and technical resource
assigned to plan, design, develop, configure and implement Microsoft
Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System online.
*What will the person be jumping into right away? What do you expect them
to accomplish or contribute in the first 90 days? *
· Migrate existing legacy Customer Service Application to Dynamics
· Work with Information Technology team and customers to obtain and
document requirements by creating artifacts such as Use Cases, User
Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Flows, Process Definitions, and
User interface Design.
· Work with team members independently to design, code, configure
and test new Customer Service Application on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This
would include: entity customization, plug-in development, CRM forms,
screens, views, workflows, dashboards and reports development using
· Migrate data from the legacy system to the new Dynamics CRM
· Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio to develop and maintain code.
· Develop database objects like Stored Procedure, views and/or
functions that integrates with the CRM solution.
· Prepare project plans and schedules and deliver per deadlines.
· Interact with development team and management staff. Conduct
project status meetings, document meeting minutes & action items. Provide
regular status reports.
· Create technical and functional documentation of the system
· Act as the technical expert to answer questions and troubleshoot
problems with the Dynamics CRM applications and corresponding databases.
Debug errors by using logs, print outs, and other system related tools.
· Be responsible in maintaining a safe working environment at all
· Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
*Minimum Industry Experience (in years)*
· *Two (2) years’ experience in Information Technology. *
· *Two (2) years’ experience in doing development and configuration
· *Two (2) years’ significant role in developing and deploying
Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems. *
· *Technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 version
would be a plus.*
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.