Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Position : WMS Support Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contract: 6 months (contract may get extended on need basis)
Job Profile -
· Selected candidate has to play role of Service Specialist at L1 & L2
support Level. As part of this role, the candidate is expected to (but not
· Cover Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment,
Knowledge Management and Continual Service Improvement
· Should be able to interact with L3 support team and 3rd Party vendors to
obtain solutions and knowledge of the applications. This role should be
able to do necessary follow ups with L3 team or 3rd Party vendors w.r.t
pending problem tickets etc.
· Should be able to assist L3 support team in document preparation and
testing in case of any application changes.
· Should have strong hands on working experience of Remedy, Chameleon.
· Should have excellent, verbal & written communication skills.
· Working experience of VALIDATED and REGULATED applications is an added
· 4-5 years of experience working on RedPrairie Discrete WMS
· Deep understanding of Distribution Operations and WMS fundamentals.
· Good understanding of functional / technical configurations on the WMS
· Minimum 2-3 years in support role (as Support Analyst) providing
production support and understands support functions and SLAs
· Good understanding of warehouse functions/processes in Healthcare /
Retail / FMCG industry
· Worked on RP integration with ERP systems, WCS, RDT and RFID
· Worked on Report Writer / other open source tool for Reporting
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.