*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Oracle DBA – specifically with migration experience (see below)*
*Location: Roseland, NJ*
*MUST be US citizen or Green Card holder*
*Duration: 1 year *
Senior level ORACLE DBA to assist with application upgrade and hardware
· ORACLE upgrades from ORACLE 10, and various version of ORACLE 11
to ORACLE 126.96.36.199 and ORACLE 12C.
· Assit R&D with application validation.
· 4-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Proven experience with ORACLE migration projects Application SQL
performance tuning LINUX and zLINUX experience
· Experience with script writing, Golden Gate, Active Data Guard,
· Full working knowledge of MS OFFICE, MS Sharepoint
· Design and document database architecture.
· Data Modeling.
· Design Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence platform
· Build database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions
validate data sharing and disk partitioning
· Validate and/or Develop database utilities and automated
· Validate and/or Develop shell scripts for task automation
Validate data management languages
· Analyze and sustain capacity and performance requirements
· Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency
Monitor systems and platforms for availability.
· Oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover
· Restore and recover corrupted databases Install and test upgrades
and patches Implement security and encryption
· Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
· Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
· Able to work in a structured team environment
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.