*Please share resume for the below requirement at akank...@sysmind.com
*Position:: NOC Technician II*
*Location:: Washington, DC*
*Duration:: 6+ Months*
*Client:: World Bank, Washington, DC*
• Responsible for developing technical procedures and providing training to
• Must have knowledge and understanding of information systems and/or
telecommunications systems; conceptual, analytical and innovative
problem-solving ability; and willingness to seek advice or assistance from
the Bank’s technical staff when necessary
• Shall report and respond to critical security events and take corrective
measures per defined security incident management processes
• Shall follow and comply with defined IMS and ISMS relevant security and
service delivery policies, process and procedures
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills and have
ability to work under pressure in a busy environment, deal sensitively in a
multi-cultural environment, and build effective working relations with
clients and colleagues
• Contractor staff in the NOC Technician position shall have a minimum of
Associated Degree or equivalent work experience, Technical School diploma,
or Certified Technical Training.
• The NOC Technician must have two to five years’ experience in the
telecommunications industry and/or networking professional experience with
a broad range of knowledge in LAN/WAN/VIDEO technologies
• A minimum of six months to five years familiarity with the Global
communications is preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2152
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.