*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: Oracle Technical Consultant (EBS Developer)
Duration: 6 months+
Location : New Hampshire
NOTE: Client has multiple positions on this. If you have good knowledge or
experience in few modules given below is also fine but has to be genuine.
• Experienced in Oracle R12 E-business applications with emphasis in the
following areas: IProcurement, Oracle Order Management, OTC, P2P (Procure
to Pay) and Supply chain.
• Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
• Experience with RICEF and Workflow
• Experience with handling Migrations for the P2P and OTC modules
• Ability to work on Oracle Purchasing, Sourcing and other applications in
the Oracle Procurement Suite
• Understanding of P2P attributes on Item Master (Oracle Inventory)
• Ability to establish rapport, solid working relationships with the
project team and the business management
• Design custom enhancements including data conversion programs and other
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.