*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
* Web Developer/Node.js*
*Location: Roseland, NJ*
*Immediate hire! *
Node.js is the key skill set here.
Looking for a Sr. Application Developer that is highly skilled in NODE.JS.
The successful candidate will have a strong command of software
architecture, programming, latest web technologies and frameworks.
· 10+ years of experience software development experience
· 5+ years of hands-on experience developing Web applications
· Experience with Node.JS, REST and JSON
· Strong understanding of object oriented design and MVC patterns
· Programming skills on other languages i.e. Java, PHP, and Python
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, preferably MongoDB
· Experience with systems across multiple platforms
Windows, Linux and UNIX
· Experience with open source software
· Excellent understanding of web security practices
· Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· User Focus: an absolute focus on the user (internal or external)
experience – every aspect of a solution should be productized for ease of
· Leadership: not only at the management level, but at the
individual level – having the confidence and resilience to take risks – be
· Improvisation: the ability to think across disciplines and
existing boundaries (technologies/business/geographies) - lateral thinking
· Collaboration: teamwork with a positive approach to ambiguity
· Research: an inclination to continuous research inside and
outside the current focus fields
· Influence by example: scientific proof of an idea (success or
failure) as the presentation tool – represent an idea in order to promote it
· Technical Knowledge: broad and deep technical knowledge with a
strong focus on data/objects and API/contracts
· Abstract Thinking: view of ideas and solutions as
abstractions/patterns that can be leveraged/adapted/reused – deliver
frameworks instead of point
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.