Please Check the below requirement. And let me know if you are
*C# WPF Developer *
Contract Duration: 10+ months
Location: Boston, MA
Phone and then *in person* required.
Keys- *C#, .Net Framework 4.0+, WPF*
· 8+ years at minimum overall with strong/dedicated *C#,
.Net Framework 4.0+, WPF, WCF, WIN Forms, MS SQL Server, Oracle and Web
· Some experience in Agile and Lean concepts
· Experience with unit test preparation and exposure to
test driven development
· Strong documentation and communication skills
· Experience in investment realm a strong positive and
gets preference - knowledge of Fixed Income domain including front, middle
or back office operations is very much preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or
related technical field
This role specifically provides services to Front Office and Operation
business unit of Fixed Income & Cash division of this investment bank. The
role adheres to company methodologies in translating business requirements
into system specifications and in ensuring that the user’s requirements are
clearly understood, documented and implemented.
· Liaise with client to understand business requirements
· Analyze information and suggest appropriate use of
infrastructure and technologies
· Design and develop computer applications software
using Agile development methodologies
· Develop and direct software system testing and
· Educate business users to adapt new or enhanced
· Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with application
· Coordinate installation of software systems
· Assist and provide technical support during the
release phase of the project to offshore team Coordinate with onsite and
offshore teams for technical and functional clarifications
· Assist to oversee the project and track progress
Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.