Hi,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:                            QA lead position/COMCAST

Work Location:                  Philadelphia, PA, USA

Duration:                             6 months

Extension Possible:               Yes

Other Skills                            Very good communication skills

*Job Description:   *

Managerial:

·         Exceptionally strong experience communicating and reporting to
stakeholders

·         Strong business acumen and analytical/numerical aptitude and
technical Software industry knowledge

·         Ability to think strategically and tactically

·         Strong attention to detail with ability to see the big picture

·         Critical thinking and problem solving skills

·         Proven skills in project planning and organizing

·         Drive decision-making, influencing and leading

·         Experience managing multiple ongoing projects simultaneously

·         Experience in Agile Project execution.

·         Experience with Java, JavaScript, Unix, Jira, Confluence, Splunk
are nice to have

Technical:

·         Define test strategies for moderately complex to complex projects

·         Review business requirements and functional specification
documents and provides feedback to ensure completeness and testability.

·         Proactively lead analysis to identify, evaluate and resolve
complex problems during testing.

·         Hands on experience, including the creation of test plans, test
scripts, test scenarios and traceability.

·         Provides specific guidance on defects to developers.

·         Should be able to provide status report on assigned duties

·         Proactively communicates test progress, status, issues and
results to appropriate audience.

·         Conducts end –to- end functional and regression testing and
validation.

·         Should be able to handle one or more projects.

·         Seasoned project manager with proven track record of successfully
leading and managing large initiatives that involve close collaboration
between different teams.

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc