We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject: Sr Security Analyst*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
*Tasks & Responsibilities:*
· Perform Electronic Images of computers, communication devices,
electronic records of the custodians in the Dallas Police Department
· Perform Forensics Investigation of electronic information for
custodians of the Dallas Police Department.
· Reviews Open Records Requests on custodians in the Dallas Police
· Identification, Research, Location, And Cataloging of electronic
devices and information related to custodians in the Dallas Police
· Perform interpretation of electronic information for custodians
in the Dallas Police Department
· Manage Forensics Analytics, utilizing analytics software, for
eDiscovery for custodians in the Dallas Police Department.
· Perform Electronic Records Archives Indexing, Searching of the
information for custodians in the Dallas Police Department
· Reviews of Litigation Requests for custodians in the Dallas
Bachelor's Degree required. Knowledge and skills of Microsoft Windows
operating systems, servers and desktops. Knowledge of Texas FOIA. Knowledge
of legal concepts. Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to interprete and
present data effectively. Knowledge of forensics and/or eDiscovery
Analytics skills. Organization skills. Communication skills. Ability to
work independently. Candidate with paralegal experience a plus.
Perform eDiscovery and Forensics activities in support of the Dallas Police
Department, (Non- IAD), as per request from the City Manager's office to
transition eDiscovery activities from DPD staff to CIS staff
*Global Information Systems, INC*
29777 Telegraph Road, Suite 2450 | Southfield | MI 48034
Phone: 248-223-9800 ext: 233| Fax: (248) 945-5942
rajv...@gissite.com | Website:WWW.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.