Please reply at

Position : Java Developer
Location : Miami, FL
Duration : 6 months + Contract

No Fake Profiles !! *Must have highlighted skills in the resume* !

Candidate must have experience in developing web applications and consuming
existing web services. The consultant is expected to work the JavaScript
part of the front end and not related to CSS or HTML or any
other UI design aspect.

*Required Skills:*

*Spring framework 3.0 Spring Security Spring Webflow Spring MVC Jquery *Java
5.0 Generics
*Maven*, Spring Tool Suite
Subversion (Merging/Branching)
Confluence or any other wiki products to produce technical design document
Cache – Ehcache or equivalent
CXF, REST (Jackson Mapper or equivalent)