Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

*Open Positions:*

*United IT Solutions  is looking for Sr. Recruiter, Recruiter and Sr. Sales
Executives(Reply or forward to your friends who is looking for change.)*

REQUIREMENT:
We are inviting applications from experienced candidates based out of
India, who wish to join us. We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic
recruiter with 1 to 2 years. We are looking someone who can work
independently as well as with the team and can achieve the company
goals/target. Right Salary package is available for right candidate but
candidate need to achieve his monthly target and we will offer an unlimited
growth in the company with good benefit for the right person.
We are looking those people who has already have working experience with
American Prime Vendor and provide the references if required

Job Duties:
- Understand and learn the details of each requirement, project location,
duration, etc.
- Cold call" candidates to establish relationship
- Searching the exact match for the requirement on Portals and internal
database and through his own references
- Communicating with the short listed candidates through telephonic
screening, in order to evaluate their Credentials, Attitude, Aptitude
skills.
- Scheduling interviews for the candidates and proper follow-ups with the
prospective candidates until they complete all the rounds of interview.
- He Should has good relationship with American Prime Vendors
- Utilize Web sites, job boards, social networking sites and other
Web-based media to recruit potential candidates
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups
and employees
- Work with HR and Managers to develop and execute recruiting plans
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies, placement
firms and job posting site account managers
- This is a full time job and we are performance driven company and this
role requires the candidate to be self-motivated, excellent communication
skills.

Please send resumes to  rutv...@uniteditinc.com

Rutvicc Daasarii
rutv...@uniteditinc.com