*Greetings from Robert,*

Layer1 Testing

Tampa FL

Long Term Contract

   - Experience in Broadband Order Entry & Management, Layer 1
   Provisioning/Circuit Design, NMS/EMS Discovery and Implementation,
   Activation, Billing, Service Fulfilment.
   - Experience in Layer1 Inventory creation via Templates and management
   for Wireline Services.
   - Experience on Layer2 Equipment’s (Switches/Routers).

   - Broadband Service Provisioning inclusive of MPLS, DS1, DS3, SONET/SDH,
   ETHERNET…etc. and  All OSI Layers and their functionality.
   - Understanding on Network Topology Creation (Metro Rings/Mesh,
   Regional, ULH Network) with Transmission techniques like ROADM, DWDM.
   - Understanding on various Vendor equipment’s (FUJITSU, CIENA,
   - Understanding the Processes of SDLC including Testing Life Cycle
   (Agile Methodology).
   - Experience in various types of testing like Sanity testing,
   Functional  testing, System Integration, and Regression testing.
   - Experience on Traceability Matrix and Test Plan, preparing and
   executing Test Scenarios/Cases based on Business requirements and Technical
   Specifications .
   - Experience in Defect Tracking, Bug Reporting and preparation and
   publishing of Test Reports .

Defect Management Tools like HP Quality Center

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*