*Hope you are doing good send resumes to **mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com*
*Need Developer with SQL server,C#,HTML5,ASP.Net & Finance experience*
*Location : Stamford, CT (Near To)*
*Rate : Open*
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Develop solutions to provide customized reporting and analysis tools for
Compliance staff. Developer is expected to work closely with team lead as
he/she works either independently or within a team. Should be self
motivated and have a deep passion for technology with concentrated focus on
Object Oriented programming and SQL.
*General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:*
- Capable of making independent decisions while mitigating risk
- Understand and own technology aspects of the firm’s primary Compliance
- Maintain the efficiency and upkeep of Compliance related systems
- Generate ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis for users to
reflect market events
The person in this role must have a strong understanding of software
lifecycle and design of multi-tier/distributed systems. In addition to
strong technical skills, the candidate must have excellent
communication/interpersonal skills, possess a strong ability to work
independently or as a team member. A working knowledge of market structure
and trading systems in domestic and international markets is preferred.
A strong desire to learn and gain exposure to the business side of a
trading operation and the Compliance related aspects of the business is
critical to success in this position.
5-7 years of experience in a formal development environment with 3-4 years
developing or supporting* financial* data applications preferred.
- Ongoing design, development and maintenance of new and existing
Compliance applications and systems
- Must have ability to take a project through the full project
lifecycle, from specifications to deployment
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all
levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong
interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in supervising and executing
all phases of the technology life cycle and testing methodologies
- Dedicated and conscientious
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server development experience is required
- Strong C# programming experience is required
- Strong experience in multi-threaded programming and object
oriented design is required
- Strong experience building connected, service-oriented
applications is required
- HTML5 programming experience is preferred
- ASP.Net programming experience is preferred
- Good sense of GUI design is a plus
- *Business Knowledge*:
- Familiar with US and International Equity markets.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical
Understanding of regulatory compliance for financial services is a plus
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Manmohan singh, *
*Technical Recruiter BHANINFO Inc | Enterprise Information Intelligence
Integrator 1572One Blue Hills Plaza Pearl River NY 10965 P: 845-613-0660 ||
E: mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com <mohan.si...@bhaninfo.com> G-Talk :
mohan.bhaninfo ||YIM : mohan.bhaninfo www.bhaninfo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.