PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Siebel Integration Analyst *for one of our
clients *Foster City, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Siebel Integration Analyst
*Location: *Foster City, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
The skillset required for this position is mainly Siebel Integration. The
candidate should have thorough understanding of Siebel web services
concepts where he/she is able to investigate, analyze and debug already
existing interfaces or design new integrations with other systems. The
candidate should also have hands-on experience on Siebel Workflows and
configuration. Besides the above mentioned skillset the candidate should
have proficiency in the below mentioned areas:
• Knowledge of Integration of excel tool with Siebel for
importing Account, Site, Region data etc.
• Knowledge and usage of SOAP UI tools.
• Identification, fixing and testing of integration issues of
Siebel with other interfaces and middleware systems.
• Siebel Administrator experience for development and migration
• Knowledge and hands on experience of Maintenance activities of
Siebel DEV, UAT, Training ,VAL ,Prod environments and ERP Testing.
• Setup and maintenance of Solar winds alerts which requires
heath check for different environments in Siebel.
• Knowledge and experience on Siebel Unit, black box, integration
• Candidate should have independently and successfully performed
multiple Disaster Recovery activities involving Siebel with other interface
• Candidate should be able to perform any upgrade activities for
Database or storage migration team.
• Candidate should be able to independently handle all Data
administration issues, User Administration issues, User Training issues and
Application Administration issues.
• Candidate should have excellent documentation skills and should
be able to produce all documents required for Gxp application.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal
communication skills so as to handle business requirements and conduct
internal IT meetings.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.