Greetings from Robert,

Role: SAP HR

Location: NJ

Duration: 6 months +

Rate is $40/hr.

One of our customer is looking for SAP HR. Fresher is also accepted but
need to have good communication skills. OPT/CPT is also accepted.

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: *** <>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ *** <>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*