please find the below urgent position one of my direct client and reply me
suitable resume to narendra.elementtechnologies.com .
*Job Profile:BCP / Disaster Recovery coordinator *
*Duration: 12months Contract*
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Work Experience *
• Overall IT professional experience 8+ year
• At least 3+ year Disaster Recovery Execution Planning and
• the resource needs to have the knowledge about a Data Center
and Business Risk assessment
• Conducts Risk assessment of critical technology assets from a
Recovery preparedness aspect.
• Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various
infrastructure Technology tracks.
• Define Contractual requirements for necessary recovery
proposition with external suppliers / Contractors / Sub-contractors.
• Planning recovery of Office Work Space at Alternate Work
• Manages Disaster Recovery Plans Review periodically and
• Manages Updates of Disaster Recovery Plans with respective
technology tracks (Internal & External parties).
• Drill Planning with all participants.
• Drill co-ordination, execution and management.
• Drill Reporting.
• Disaster Recovery Compliance Reporting and Audit (Internal &
• Drill Issues and Incident closure Tracking & Reporting.
• On-going Recovery Infrastructure Monitoring, Readiness and
Preparedness Review management.
• Disaster Recovery Management Processes definition and
• Co-ordinate with BCM Committee for necessary alignment of DR
Plans to Business Continuity Plans.
• Perform true-life Recovery management during disaster
declaration by Client.
*Skills and Specifications*
• Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions
on one’s own.
• Should have undergone specialized training / Certification in
Disaster Recovery & Management.
• Team Management.
• Network / Security / Storage / Backup Technology related
• Virtualization technology experience would be added
• Communication & Presentation Skills.
*Education & Qualifications*
• Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Systems or a related field.
• At least 5+ years of experience in computing or related area
with a focus on technology, management, policy and security.
• Must have professional IT security certifications such as
• Technology related Certifications will be an added advantage.
Thnaks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Email: *naren...@elementtechnologies.com <naren...@elementtechnologies.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.