*Greetings from Robert,*

Title: IOS / Android Server side Tester

Location : Mountain View, CA

Duration: 12 Months+

*Please find below JD:*

• Responsible for developing test code, test tools and debugging test case
failures to validate software releases for next generation car infotainment

• Duties will include programming and coding using Java and ObjectiveC;

• scripting with Perl, Python, Shell or Ruby;

• working with development team to improve core functionality to ensure
quality future Android and iOS applications.

• *experience of server side testing specifically load testing /
performance testing is highly desired*

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>** |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>*

mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*