Title: QA Automation Tester
Location: Albany, NY
Length: 6 Months+
· Seven (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in
software application testing with three years within the last six (6)
calendar years of intensive and progressive experience in performing
software testing for complex to highly complex systems, and the last three
(3) years developing automation test scripts.
· *A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in
Computer Science or Information Technology.*
· At least 3 consecutive year of experience and recent years in
developing automation framework and automation (functional) test scripts
· *Experience developing automation scripts in either Rational RFT
· Experience in developing automation test scripts with Object
· Hands on working experience in writing SQL using joins for data
validation from various data sources
· Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts for a very
complex and large multi portals web-based application built on JAVA with
backend batch jobs and interfaces
· Experience writing automation scripts for complex business rules
and rule engines
· Vast knowledge of automation testing techniques to cover all
possible corner cases for automation testing, verification and validation
· Determines automation testing strategies and guides the work of
less experienced team members.
· Communicates the status of potential issues and outstanding
problems to project and quality assurance personnel.
· Performs quality control checks on software release candidates,
determines final issue resolution status, and authorizes progression to
next testing phase.
· Thorough working experience in QA/Testing methodologies and
software development life cycle, including have a complete SDLC
· Experience working with query, configuration management and
defect tracking tools used throughout the testing team
· Hands on knowledge of healthcare insurance or government domain
· Experience in test automation using RFT preferred
· Experience working directly with clients, providing them with
guidance and status, understanding their regulatory/validation
requirements, and rendering prompt responses
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.