*Tittle: Sr. Network Engineer Location: Chicago, IL Duration: 6-12 Months+*

*Rate: 35-40$/hr on c2c*

• 6 years applicable experience in one or more of the following network
related areas: design, analysis, capacity, wireless, Local Area Network
(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and voice platforms required
• A senior or lead engineer role, designing, implementing and supporting
data networks for an airline or comparable, major transportation company
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
without sponsorship.
• Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United's policies
is required
• Attendance is required at work location. (Please note, this may not be
applicable to positions where in fact someone can telecommute. Inclusion of
this requirement should be evaluated on a case by case basis.)
• If you have already accepted a position with the new United, you
understand and agree to remain in the assignment previously agreed upon for
a period of one year and understand that you will not be considered for
other positions for at least one year, posted via the Talent Selection
Coalesce Deliveries:
• Design documents for all coalesce sites including:
o New Design Visio
o IP workbook
o DPS Design Proposal diagrams
o BOMs (Bill of Material)
o NEWO (Network Engineering Work Order)
o Switch configurations
• Implementation – assistance with deployment of equipment at each site

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*

*Global Information Systems, Inc*

29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034

Ph: 248 223 9800 x 217 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320

*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com