*QA Engineer/ Test Architect*
*Location: Nashua, NH or Cambridge, MA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months+*
We are looking for someone who has...
- Experience testing storage software, ideally intersecting with
additional background in any of the following: virtualized storage, VMware
storage stack, VMware storage networking, Xen, Hyper-V, deduplication, VDI,
flash, caching, server-side storage, thorough and careful performance
studies, distributed file systems, or distributed object stores.
- Experience building automation frameworks and coding automated test
- Experience writing code in python or feels confident to pick it up
- Is a strong advocate for all facets of product quality (usability,
scalability, maintainability, etc).
- Prior start-up experience is a plus but not required. We believe in
work-life balance, but every day matters in a start-up.
What we’ll do for you:
- We’ll provide an exciting, fast-paced, friendly environment with
talented colleagues and a great work space.
- Great projects every day of the week.
- Creative and open environment where your voice matters and people
welcome fresh ideas.
- Working for one of the industry’s top storage startups in Kendall
Square, you’ll develop a great network and access to industry leaders and
- We work smoothly with flexible schedules.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 217 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.