Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Datapower Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 18+ months
Job Description Lending Grid middleware platform currently hosts 200+
business services and integration solutions with over 2 billion annual
transactions. A key capability of the platform includes the Integration Bus
(ESB) realized through IBM Datapower XI-50/XI-52 appliances. Team is
looking for strong technical candidate with good experience developing
integration solutions on Datapower with advanced XSLT skills. The selected
candidate will act as a senior technical developer with hands-on analysis,
design, and development responsibilities.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Lead integration projects using multiple architectural styles on the
Lending Grid platform using SOAP/WSDL, REST and EDA through the Lending
Grid Integration Bus
• Design and document complex technical integration solutions
• Develop and implement complex solutions
• Manage Software Development Life Cycle of solutions through multiple
non-production and production environments; including automation of
• Provide support for Level1 and Level2 teams
7+ years application development and implementation experience.
• Experience and technical knowledge of web services, service-oriented
architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB)
• Experienced WebSphere Datapower XI-52 solution developer
• Expertise in XML, XSLT, and XPATH
• Experience using and writing various scripting languages (unix shell,
python, ant, etc.)
• Working knowledge of SOMA, SOAP, REST/ROA interfaces
• At least 4 years of Web Services architecture, design, development,
Integration skills on a Java/J2EE platform
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding
of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
• Very strong soft skills (written/oral communication, customer service,
team player, self-starter, pro-active, problem solver, work independently
without lot of direction)
• Familiar with general security concepts (authentication, authorization,
encryption, digital signatures), PKI concepts, and SSL
• DataPower troubleshooting, services instrumentation, monitoring and
• Experience with various tools including SoapUI and JMeter.
• Experience with version control systems such as CVS and SVN
• Experience with developing messaging solution using IBM WebSphere MQ
• Experience opening PMR and trouble tickets to IBM
• Experience with performance testing/monitoring and tuning
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.