*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*JR Scrum Master/ Agile Coach (4 Openings) Phoenix 6Months Contract*
Certified Scrum Master certification is a must.
· Strong experience as an Agile Coach with a successful track
record of helping teams implement Agile methods and techniques across
· Minimum 4+ years previous experience as a Scrum Master.
· Minimum 2+ years previous experience as Agile Coach at program
level and not just project level
· Certified Scrum Coach certification preferable
· Experience with teaching Agile at porgram level and not just
· Should have worked in scrum of scrum environment.
· Should have good knowledge about SAFe and its implementation at
an Enterprise level. Hands on experience will be a plus.
· Should have good overall experience with moving enterprise level
groups from Waterfall to Agile
· Understanding and application of best practice in a hybrid
· Strong understanding of agile principles with the ability to
direct the team based on those principles
· Ability to identify team issues proactively and able to correct
them team and guide team to an appropriate course of action
· Strong problem resolution skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to put together training materials and presentations
· Excellent communication
· Background in Technologies (specifically with Mainframe and
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.