Please send your requirements to pram...@iquadra.com
Greetings from *iQuadra*!!
*iQuadra LLC* is a highly recognized provider of professional IT consulting
services in the US.
One of our client’s located in Daytona, FL is looking to hire *Data
Warehouse ETL Developer Consultant**, *below is the detailed job
description for your review.
If you have the required experience and interest,* please email me a
current resume with your rate**, availability and contact details to speed
up the interview Process.*
*Data Warehouse ETL Developer (Microsoft Technology, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)*
*Duration :Permanent positions*
*Location: Daytona, FL*
The Data Warehouse ETL Developer is responsible for building and supporting
enterprise-scale Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives. In this position,
he or she will be working with cross-functional teams of IT and Business in
converting data from transactional systems into information in an ever
demanding business environment.
Analyze information needs & requirements and develop specifications
- Work with business stakeholders and understand information needs &
- Translate requirements into functional and technical specifications for
Develop Data Warehouse environment
- Establish meta data, data dictionary, and develop data warehouse
- Design and develop dimensional models, and ETL
- Develop OLAP Cubes to provide business users an ability to slice and
dice the data
Drive Continuous Improvement Activities
- Proactively monitor and enhance performance of analytics/reporting
- Understand ‘user experience/customer experience’ expectations and
translate the same in developing & building solution options
- Define and implement best practices around coding standards
Maintain and support Data Warehouse environment
- Resolve production issues and bugs associated with Delphi applications
- Improve applications’ stability, scalability, and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional
- MCTS/MCITD certification in Microsoft BI preferred
- 5-10 years of experience
- At least 5 years of experience building business Intelligence solutions
(OLAP databases, reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Business
Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and MDX).
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the areas of data warehouse, dimensional
modeling, designing and maintaining ETL processes
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server development tools, and Windows
Server System architecture
- Skilled in the development, troubleshooting, and tuning of stored
procedures and SQL queries
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving & debugging skills
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment preferred
- Exposure to cloud-based environment preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working in onsite/offshore model
- Familiarity with Qlikview dashboard building tool preferred
- Less than 10% travel required
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.